13th Annual Christmas Caroling Party & Horse Wagon Ride
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9th, 2017—4:30 to 8pm
- What: Christmas Caroling on a large wagon drawn by a team of American Spotted Draft Horses.*
- Where: Meet at Nelsons Market & Marlins Café, at 514 Potter.
We will be caroling in the York Neighborhood. One of our early stops will likely be the Shuksan Healthcare Center. We will try to get mostly families with younger children onto the first couple rides.
- Who: All are welcome! We have room for close to 30 on the wagon per ride, and others may walk along as well. We will have multiple rides. When you arrive, find the person handing out the free tickets for the rides.
- Bring: Good cheer, flashlight, warm clothes (dont forget a hat and gloves), a can or two for the Bellingham Food Bank, and cookies to share.
- Food Drive: Bring a donation of cash⛯ or a non-perishable food item for the Bellingham Food Bank.
- Wagon Ride: FREE, but bring your Food Bank donation and Christmas cookies.
Some hot drinks will be provided.
* For the safety of the horses, the wagon may be cancelled if the road surfaces are slick from ice or compact snow. HOWEVER, in that case we organize a large group of carolers to walk through the neighborhood.
⛯ Donations of cash or via Bellingham Food Banks web site are multiplied by 12 in value due to special arrangements the Food Bank has with some wholesalers!
If you have questions or would like to help out, please contact the Christmas Caroling Committee at Caroling@YorkNeighborhood.org.